‘The key to doing well in IELTS Writing and Speaking is to know exactly what the examiners want and to give it to them.’
This is what these workshops will help you to do.
- step-by-step guidance to successfully tackle IELTS Writing Task 1,Task 2 and Speaking modules
- detailed analysis of the marking criteria – learn what the examiners are looking for
- extensive language input, skills training and exam tips
- comprehensive writing and speaking checklists for thorough self-evaluation
- ample opportunities to practice
- continuous trainer feedback
They will be conducted as small group sessions (4-8 participants) in a friendly, supportive environment.
- is a Cambridge CELTA (B) qualified professional English teacher
- has successfully taken the IELTS exam with band scores of L8 R9 W9 S9
- has British Council teaching experience
Please note that a reasonable command of English is necessary for making full use of these workshops.